1. Protecting your privacy
- We do run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes. Newsletters are sent if you subscribe to it only.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Pamsika Classified Website do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If we learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, Pamsika Classified Website will remove that post.
- Pamsika Classified Website, or people who post on this website, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- For paid postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- Pamsika Classified Website does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on classifieds posts that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered ad posters can access and update their account information through my account page (if applicable).
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of Pamsika Classified Website postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Pamsika Classified Website - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available Pamsika Classified Website ad postings, including resumes.
5. Circumstances in which Pamsika Classified Website may release information
- We may disclose information about the users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of our website we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
7. Feedback and comments
We welcome your feedback on this document in our contact form. We would be glad to explain you any terms for your better understanding.